Thursday 27 October 2016

My [fairly] New Toy


Isn't she lovely?!

I've been wanting to start shooting on film again for a long time now and the other week, I decided to get myself a 35mm.

I wanted to scale down from my analogue SLR, because I want something I can carry around all/ most of the time and one of my main reasons for getting rid of my previous one was because it was too big and heavy, especially when you were carrying it for more than a couple of hours.

I also wanted something that wasn't fully manual. Why??? Because I wanted something a little more "fun", I suppose and something I didn't have to think about all that much. Also, so friends who don't necessarily know all that much about photography can use it too.

I've yet to get a film developed, but I have been taking a few pictures. Watch this space for the photos (providing they turn out well)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment